Certified Mold Inspectors
At Mold Inspection Sciences, we value certification, education, and experience. Performing quality mold inspections requires all three. Our team of experts in the field are all certified mold inspectors.
Our Mold Inspector Specific Certifications:
- CRMI – Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- CMI – Council Certified Microbial Investigator
- CMI – Certified Mold Inspector
Mold certifications awarded by the ACAC require:
- A minimum number of years of field experience,
- Difficult certification exams,
- ACAC Board certification and approval, and
- Re-certification every two years (minimum of 40 continuing education credits).
To protect your liability, property, and health, it’s important to engage the services of a professional and certified mold inspector.
Are you looking for a professional, service oriented mold inspection and mold testing company? Mold Inspection Sciences is the right choice.
Contact Us >>
Don't just take our word for it... Take a look at what our past clients have to say about us.
Read More >>
Mold Inspection Sciences is a professional and certified mold inspection and testing company that provides affordable, indoor air quality services to our clients.
Learn More >>
What better way to fully understand our services than to see them? Our team is compiling a video collection about our services, people, and company.
Take a look >>